The ingredients used in Gajkesari have been chosen for their various unique qualities, which together provide long-term relief from joint pain. Each 100 ml of the Oil contains :
Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Arand (Ricinus communis), Muchkund (Pterospermum acerifolium), Suranjan (Colchicum luteum), Saptashira (Piper betle), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Gwarpatha (Aloe vera), Gandhabena (Cymbopogon citratus), Gandhpura Tel (Gaultheria fragrantissima / Methyl Salicylate), Tarpene ka Tel (Oleoresin of Pinus longifolia), Ajwain ka Tel (Trachyspermum ammi Linn.), Pudina Satva (Mentha spicata), Jaiphal ka Tel (Myristica fragrans), Guggulu Tel (Balsamodendron mukul), Nirgundi ka Tel (Vitex negundo), Devakusum (Laung) (Syzygium aromaticum), Kali Marich Tel (Piper nigrum), Rojmari Tel (Rosmarinus officinalis), Katuvera Tel (Capsicum annuum), Alsi Tel (Linum usitatissimum)
Gajkesari, with its generous amount of lubricant, helps in many ways:
- The rare Organic herbs used in Gajkesari regulate and accelerate blood circulation.
- The healing elements in Gajkesari help in reducing pain. Regular application soothes the pain to a great extent.
- Gajkesari is effective against various kinds of joint pains and body pain.
- Gajkesari could help you live an active lifestyle
- Once applied, the oil starts working, which enables long term relief. With regular use, one can experience tremendous relief
- The entire course is for 45 days. If one sticks to the course, one can experience long-lasting relief from joint pain.
For best benefits, one should use Gajkesari continuously. Apart from joint pain, Gajkesari is also effective against shoulder ache, knee pain, back ache, lower back ache, sciatica.